This 14 channel SRXL-receiver is compatible with different 2.4 GHz systems, therefore observe the instructions regarding bind-procedure and failsafe-adjustment from the manufacturer of your 2.4 GHz system as well as the following manual.
- Compatible with most of Futaba FASST 2.4 GHz systems
- SRXL data output, e. g. for usage in combination with MICROBEAST™
- Improved capability of anti-interference
Number of channels: 7 + SRXL data output (12+2 channels)
Operating voltage: 3.5V ~ 10V
Dimension: 34 x 19 x 8 mm
Weight: 6,2 g
Latency: 14 ms / ~ 70Hz (FS mode) / 7ms / ~ 140Hz (HS mode)
Length antenna: 14,5mm
• FS-Mode: 14ms (ca. 70Hz)
• HS-Mode: 7ms (ca. 140Hz)
• Futaba FASST 2,4GHz: 7-Kanal-Mode & 14-Kanal-MULTI-Mode
• FrSky Sender Module: TF-8M, TF-14M
Due to different failsafe settings between transmitter and BEASTRX, users must disable failsafe on the transmitter side. Otherwise you will notice a jitter during a period of time on the channels you set failsafe.